Heroica LDraw Parts
These are parts for the Lego Heroica gaming system, to enable faster prototyping and modeling in LDraw tools such as MLCAD.
- Paths of length 2 and 4, and rooms in 2x2, L, and J shapes. The base and half the tiles can be recolored; the remaining tiles are fixed at dark gray.
- The length 3 bridge over a 4x4 water tile, used twice in Fortaan.
- The standard potions with fixed colors, and recolorable potion templates.
- The Hero Pack model. The 1 x 4 cross plate is recolorable.
- Treasure chest, fixed as brown.
- A gold piece, fixed as pearl gold.
- A Health piece, fixed as red.
- A torch, fixed in color. (This uses an unofficial 64647 LDraw part, which was not official at the time.)
- A closed gate. The standard door piece is not available in the LDraw parts library or unofficial list, but the gate used to link Nathuz and Fortaan is.
- A Magic Door, fixed in color.
- Rocks, fixed in color and standard dark gray.
- The ship dock from Draida Bay and the regular brown starting space.
Here are some parts that are invaluable, from the standard LDraw part library. If you're going to make Heroica levels, they belong in your MLCAD Favorites.
- 2343 - Minifig Goblet
- 3794 - Plate 1 x 2 with 1 Stud
- 3958 - Plate 6 x 6
- 30153 - Rock 1 x 1 Gem Faceted
- 41539 - Plate 8 x 8
- 62808 - Minifig Key
- 64644 - Minifig Telescope
- 64647 - Minifig Plume/Flame Triple
- 85863 - Microfig
- 87580 - Tile 2 x 2 with Groove and 1 Stud